Individual Life Insurance in Southern Illinois
Life insurance is intended to replace your income if you pass away prematurely. Here are 5, of many key reasons, why you should consider obtaining life insurance coverage:
- It is cheaper to buy life insurance when you are younger and healthier. The risk of waiting is high since you may become uninsurable and premiums generally skyrocket with age.
- Death is not cheap. Average funeral costs alone are upwards of $7,000.
- You have debt and do not want to burden your loved ones with your unpaid obligations.
- Significant tax advantages. Death benefits received are not taxed as income.
- Create an inheritance for your heirs by naming them as beneficiaries.
Click here if you are in need of Life Insurance or contact us today at 618.942.2134 for more information regarding our offerings of individual life insurance in Southern Illinois.